Air Service Eggemoen is expanding and we are looking for piston aircraft technicians for our Eggemoen base. We have several positions available and you will be a part of a growing team of professionals in a company specializing in solutions for the general aviation sector.
We support fixed wing aircraft from microlights to turboprops, jets and helicopters in the Nordic countries.
Our mission, and vision – Safety and Quality, Flexibility, Efficiency, Service
Preferred skills and experience
- Part 66, B1.1 or B1.2 certificate – Requirement
- Piston aircraft experience – Requirement
- Management experience is preferred
- Customer contact and relations experience is preffered
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills
- Critical thinking with a high focus on safety and quality
- Flexible and dependable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured and good workmanship
We offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting growing company in a dynamic business
- Skilled and social working environment
- Ratings and additional training as required
- Base Maintenance – Eggemoen
The positions will report to the Base & Line Manager and Operations Manager.
All applicants should be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU.
Please submit your application with a copy of your resume, or for further information contact CEO, Henrik Melbostad, +47 951 89 199, email@example.com or Operations Manager, Lars Steen Kristensen, +47 911 37 140, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews conducted as they come in. Application deadline is February 1st, 2020.