17.12.20 – ALL POSITIONS HAS BEEN FULFILLED FOR THE TIME BEING.
Air Service Eggemoen is expanding and we are hiring contract-based aircraft technicians. We have several positions available and you will be a part of a growing team of professionals in a company specializing in solutions for the general aviation sector.
We support a wide range of aircraft, from microlights to turboprops, jets and helicopters in the Nordic countries.
Our mission, and vision – Safety and Quality, Flexibility, Efficiency, Service
Preferred skills and experience
- Part 66, B1.1 certificate – Firm requirement
- B200 type rating and experience an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills – Firm requirement
- Must be able to travel on short notice – Firm requirement
- Critical thinking with a high focus on safety and quality
- Flexible and dependable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured and good workmanship
We offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible rotation possible
- Exciting growing company in a dynamic business
- Skilled and social working environment
- B200 Type Rating if required
- Line Maintenance bases in Norway – 7/7 or 14/14 roster
The positions will report to the Base and Line Manager and Operations Manager.
All applicants should be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU. You will be required to pass a background check to obtain airside access.
Please submit your application with a copy of your resume, or for further information contact Operations Manager, Lars Steen Kristensen, email@example.com or Base and Line Manager, Torben Biehl Jensen, +47 415 83 708, firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted as they come in. Application deadline is December 31, 2020.